If you are looking for a flexible study option, our EdFlex™ delivery mode designed for students who need more choice, may be better suited to your lifestyle than on campus study.
The My Ella Baché student learning portal provides students with an interactive approach to learning.
As a student, you can access the theory components and learning materials online but you will also have the opportunity to attend practical training sessions throughout the course, where you will hone your skills learning from our team of professional Beauty Trainers.
HOW TO STUDY
- Progress at your own pace
- Designed to be completed over 15 months
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Our student learning portal My Ella Baché is fully optimised for mobile devices and all theory and assessments except for practical sessions which can be undertaken within the learning portal.
- Select study units within each Unit of Study in order of your interest/ preference
- Balance theory and practical at your convenience
EdFlex™ COURSE DELIVERY
Under the Flexilearn model the Diploma of Beauty Therapy is delivered over three eighteen week Units of Study. Each Unit of Study includes theory studied online and practical face to face training and assessment and may include work experience. The EdFlex™ SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy qualifies as a full time study load for access to government support services.
Practical training sessions may comprise of:
The SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy is a VET Student Loans approved course. Click Here for more information about Tuition Fees, eligibility requirements and how to apply for a VET Student Loan.
- Supervised lab training sessions in our Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne Training Facilities
- Supervised training in student’s workplace if employed in a Beauty Salon
- Unsupervised practice on family and friends
- Supervised training during work placement/experience
- Attendance at one week practical intensive training.
or call us 1300 856 166