What skills will I learn?
You will become a Skincare Expert!
During your studies you'll discover how to perform a range of fabulous treatments. You will also learn self-management, small business management and all the skills and knowledge to be salon and industry ready. Some of the invaluable skills you will learn as part of the SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy course includes:
- Skin diagnosis - using the latest technology TrUView Diagnostic tool
- Facial treatments - the full suite,from basic to advanced, anti-ageing to specialty facials
- Lash and brow treatments
- Waxing treatments
- Makeup - day and evening
- Body massage and treatments
- Spa and relaxation therapies
- Communication skills
- Small business management
- Team work
- Skin biology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Additional workshops including spray tanning, ear piercing and intimate waxing
You will find out about and use Ella Baché products in all your treatments, while also gaining in-depth product knowledge of other brands.
During your course you will be gaining real practical experience in our Student Salon and in work experience (Industry Placement), where you can perfect your skills and gain valuable experience working as a team member in a salon environment.
Hear from the experts regularly
Members of our network often visit the college to share their experience and expertise, spend time with students and answer any questions. This includes Ella Baché business owners, along with team members from our head office departments such as Training, Marketing and Product Development.